Commodity & Investment Firm For Sale
Asking Price: $800,000
Cash Flow: $177,695
Gross Revenue: $431,391
The company is experienced in hedging, cash-options, futures, commodities, and investments.
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price.
- Currently leasing their office space making the operation potentially relocatable. The office equipment and furniture makes up the FF&E.
- This company has built strong relationships with recurring clients. They are not concerned with competitors.
Growth & Opportunity
- The current owner hasn’t done a lot of marketing to grow the business, however has built the business on referrals and word of mouth.
- Support & Training
- The sellers are willing to support for up to 6 months. Open to negotiation as to the length and format that the Seller supports post closing.
- Reason for Selling:
- Moving on to new endeavors.
Get more info about this listing!
DO YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
- Why should I buy a business rather than start one?
- What is the real reason people go into business for themselves?
- How are businesses priced?
- What should I Look for?
- What does it take to be successful?
- What happens when I find a business I want to buy?
- Why should I go to a business broker?
- Do I need an attorney?
Ready to Buy or Sell?
Connect with us today to get started!