SD business climate strongly supports companies establishing their presence in the state. With no corporate income tax, having a SD address is financially beneficial for companies of all sizes. Companies from around the country choose this business to serve as their Registered Agent and keep their business address with Mail Forwarding services. Established in 2007, this well-established business has built a loyal customer base, enjoys very low overhead and minimal need for a part time staff person to achieve great results. This business could remain a stand-alone entity, combine additional services or be incorporated into another business.
- Sioux Falls, SD
- A physical address with a street address is currently used for this business. It has an established presence. This business can remain at the current location or could be relocated within SD.
Although other mail forwarding companies exist, this company has a well-established history of serving as Registered Agent and Mail Forwarding for business clients only.
- Growth & Expansion:
- This business is experiencing consistent double-digit growth. SD business climate supports companies establishing a presence in the state. This climate has fostered long term clients with a great working relationship. Additional services could be combined with this business for expansion opportunities.
- Support & Training:
- The current owners are willing to train for 30 days and support for 90.
- Reason for Selling:
- Focusing on other businesses owned.
Fill out the form below to get more info about this listing?
DO YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
- Why should I buy a business rather than start one?
- What is the real reason people go into business for themselves?
- How are businesses priced?
- What should I Look for?
- What does it take to be successful?
- What happens when I find a business I want to buy?
- Why should I go to a business broker?
- Do I need an attorney?
Ready to Buy or Sell?
Connect with us today to get started!