Asking Price: $699,000
SDE (Seller Discretionary Earnings: $168,865
Gross Revenue: $494,548
Real Estate: $250,000
As a professional dog training company this business has built a strong reputation around great service, and a solid training program.
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price.
- Everything needed to effectively run and operate the business is included. The facility is located on two acres of land with 1,800 feet of climate controlled boarding space, 400 feet of quarantining space, and 4,000 feet of a concrete play/exercise area outside.
- This company has a strong stream of incoming calls each day from both new and recurring clients. There are no other trainers locally, but they service a multi state area where there are competitors. But they do not impeded the ability for the business to continue to grow.
Growth & Opportunity
- The current owner has a strong marketing plan and presence. The business has been growing consistently and has capacity to continue to do so.
- Support & Training
- The sellers are willing to support for up to 3 months.
- Reason for Selling:
- Health Reasons.
Fill out the form below to get more info about this listing?
DO YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
- Why should I buy a business rather than start one?
- What is the real reason people go into business for themselves?
- How are businesses priced?
- What should I Look for?
- What does it take to be successful?
- What happens when I find a business I want to buy?
- Why should I go to a business broker?
- Do I need an attorney?
Ready to Buy or Sell?
Connect with us today to get started!