Pawn Shop for sale!
Sioux Falls, SD (Minnehaha County)
Seller Financing Available
This pawn shop has an established client base and great customer service. They pride themselves as being a relationship based business. They have been increasing gross sales year over year through buying, selling, and pawning items in the Sioux Falls community.
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Not included in asking price
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Business is furnished with desks, display cases, shelving, storage, and inventory.
- There are several pawn shops in the Sioux Falls area. Each has a slightly different clientele and target market. This specific business focuses on selling primarily guns, tools, and jewelry.
- Growth & Expansion:
- The business has a very loyal customer base for both the store and the pawned items account. By truly caring about their clientele the owners have built relationships with them and it has created loyalty. With repeat customers and a following they have built this business year over year primarily by word of mouth.
- Support & Training:
- Seller is willing to train the new owner for up to 3 months.
- Reason for Selling:
DO YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
- Why should I buy a business rather than start one?
- What is the real reason people go into business for themselves?
- How are businesses priced?
- What should I Look for?
- What does it take to be successful?
- What happens when I find a business I want to buy?
- Why should I go to a business broker?
- Do I need an attorney?
Ready to Buy or Sell?
Connect with us today to get started!