Gross Revenue: $1,392,622
Cash Flow: $282,175
Inventory: $100,000 Included in asking price
Real Estate: $1,400,000 Owned Included in asking price
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): $941,959 Included in asking price
Facilities: The company is housed in a large manufacturing building. All the necessary equipment to run the business is included in the sale.
Competition: There are other manufacturing companies that provide similar services which can create competition. The business has several niches that it works and keeps the company very busy!
Growth & Expansion: This company has the ability to grow and scale by increasing its number of employees. Continued growth in one of its niche products can also increase the bottom line.
Support & Training: The seller is willing to stay on and work for the company for a year or longer to help successfully transition the business to a new owner.
Reason for Selling: Retiring
DO YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
- Why should I buy a business rather than start one?
- What is the real reason people go into business for themselves?
- How are businesses priced?
- What should I Look for?
- What does it take to be successful?
- What happens when I find a business I want to buy?
- Why should I go to a business broker?
- Do I need an attorney?
Ready to Buy or Sell?
Connect with us today to get started!