Dispatch and Courier Service Business For Sale
Asking Price: $180,300
Cash Flow: $50,300
Gross Revenue: $231,541
The company has been in business for over 18 years. The Business has been growing year over year through there solid reputation and repeat customers that use there service.
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Currently leasing their office space making the operation potentially relocatable. The fleet is included in the FF&E.
- This company has built strong relationships with recurring clients. They are not concerned with competitors.
- Growth & Expansion:
- The current owner hasn’t done a lot of marketing to grow the business, however has built the business on referrals and word of mouth.
- Support & Training
- The sellers are willing to support for up to 3 months.
- Reason for Selling:
- Moving on to new endeavors.
Get more info about this listing!
DO YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
- Why should I buy a business rather than start one?
- What is the real reason people go into business for themselves?
- How are businesses priced?
- What should I Look for?
- What does it take to be successful?
- What happens when I find a business I want to buy?
- Why should I go to a business broker?
- Do I need an attorney?
Ready to Buy or Sell?
Connect with us today to get started!